BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Clifford Thilem, 66, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Monday afternoon on a series of charges stemming from a DUI arrest on Sunday.
Thilem, of Sedgefield Terrace in Boca, is charged with DUI, battery on an officer or firefighter, battery — cause bodily harm, driving on a suspended license and resisting an officer.
Thilem was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Monday morning and remains there on $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI