BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jason Schley spent more than 24 hours in the Palm Beach County Jail after Boca Police charged him with stalking.
Schley allegedly sent hundreds of texts to his ex and also attacked her car with a baseball bat. While leaving the scene, he backed his car into her car, then sped off — according to a police affidavit obtained by BocaNewsNow.com. It seems he also told his ex what he was doing while he was doing it.
Wrote police: “The calls, text messages, threat and vandalism to property is the course of conduct aimed at harassing. It serves no legitimate purpose and caused (his ex) a great deal of distress to the point where she declared that she wants to leave the state. These actions and statements, including Schley telling (his ex) over the phone that he is hitting her vehicle, and his admission that he was at the apartment complex, serve as the probable cause basis to charge Schley in this incident.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today