BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Jason Schley spent more than 24 hours in the Palm Beach County Jail after Boca Police charged him with stalking.
Schley allegedly sent hundreds of texts to his ex and also attacked her car with a baseball bat. While leaving the scene, he backed his car into her car, then sped off — according to a police affidavit obtained by BocaNewsNow.com. It seems he also told his ex what he was doing while he was doing it.
Wrote police: “The calls, text messages, threat and vandalism to property is the course of conduct aimed at harassing. It serves no legitimate purpose and caused (his ex) a great deal of distress to the point where she declared that she wants to leave the state. These actions and statements, including Schley telling (his ex) over the phone that he is hitting her vehicle, and his admission that he was at the apartment complex, serve as the probable cause basis to charge Schley in this incident.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse