BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — Just before 8:30 pm, officers responded to 298 NE 23rd Street after a resident, who was walking his dog, saw a SUV backed into his neighbor’s driveway. After passing the house, he decided to return to investigate. The witness heard the sound of glass breaking and quickly returned home to call 911.
Responding officers saw two males walking away from the front door of the house. Anthony Dixon and Harold Fabre were both arrested and charged with Burglary, Criminal Mischief and Obstructing an Officer.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District