BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — Just before 8:30 pm, officers responded to 298 NE 23rd Street after a resident, who was walking his dog, saw a SUV backed into his neighbor’s driveway. After passing the house, he decided to return to investigate. The witness heard the sound of glass breaking and quickly returned home to call 911.
Responding officers saw two males walking away from the front door of the house. Anthony Dixon and Harold Fabre were both arrested and charged with Burglary, Criminal Mischief and Obstructing an Officer.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”