BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Lyndsey Kennedy, 37, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon after being taken down by police from Delray Beach, Boca Raton and a K9 cop.
She is charged with larceny, grand theft auto, and fleeing from police.
Boca PD wrote what went down:
Boca Raton Public Safety Communications Center received word that officers from Delray Beach were following a stolen car that entered Boca Raton. Officers from Delray Beach said the driver lost control of the car and fled on foot around 300 East Yamato. With assistance from a Delray Beach K-9 team, the suspect was found inside the Advent Lutheran School. Besides facing charges in Delray Beach, Lyndsey Kennedy was charged by Boca Raton Police with Burglary to a Structure.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon