BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach resident Lyndsey Kennedy, 37, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Friday afternoon after being taken down by police from Delray Beach, Boca Raton and a K9 cop.
She is charged with larceny, grand theft auto, and fleeing from police.
Boca PD wrote what went down:
Boca Raton Public Safety Communications Center received word that officers from Delray Beach were following a stolen car that entered Boca Raton. Officers from Delray Beach said the driver lost control of the car and fled on foot around 300 East Yamato. With assistance from a Delray Beach K-9 team, the suspect was found inside the Advent Lutheran School. Besides facing charges in Delray Beach, Lyndsey Kennedy was charged by Boca Raton Police with Burglary to a Structure.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured