BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — No official word from corporate, but several area baristas tell BocaNewsNow.com that Tuesday is the day that Boca-area Starbucks will start accepting orders online. Using the company’s updated iOS app (iPhone only), coffee lovers can pre-purchase and pay for their drinks, having them waiting when they arrive at their favorite Starbucks location.
What does this mean? Aside from speed, you’ll no longer be stuck in line behind Boca’s Bertie Bernstein as she tries to decipher the meanings of Tall, Grande and Venti. You’ll also likely miss the never ending line of folks who insist that “Venti” is actually pronounced “Ven-tay.”
The price of technology.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable