BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A Chicago man allegedly broke into a Boca Raton apartment and caused deadly injuries to a dog — stabbing a pit bull repeatedly.
Dominic Thang, who police say had a blood alcohol content of nearly four times the legal limit, remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday morning following his weekend arrest. He is charged with burglary and causing “cruel death, pain, suffering” to an animal.
Thang is 27 and calls North Sheridan Road in Chicago home.
Read the complete police report here.
It is unclear whether Hopper, the dog, will survive.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette