BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ryan Dick, a 40 year old Boca Raton resident, is now out of jail following his overnight arrest on DUI charges.
The charges suggest Dick was being a… bit difficult.
Boca Raton Police charged Dick with DUI, refusing to submit to a DUI test after his license was suspended, and refusing to sign or accept a citation.
Dick was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:49 Friday morning and released on his own recognizance at 6:34.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime
- Teacher, Arrested By Boca Raton Police, Set To Be Fired Today
- Delray’s Tiffany Terrazzano Jailed On Repeat Charge