BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The strong thunderstorms we saw Saturday may make a return visit to Boca today, according to the National Weather Service.
Here’s the official forecast:
THUNDERSTORMS: ISOLATED TO SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED
THIS MORNING AND AFTERNOON OVER THE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST. THE
MAIN THREATS WILL BE FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING, GUSTY
WINDS AND HEAVY RAINFALL.
WATERSPOUTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS OVER THE
ATLANTIC WATERS TODAY.
WIND: THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS COULD PRODUCE WIND GUSTS OF 45
TO 55 MPH.
FLOODING: SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORMS CAN LEAD TO LOCALLY HEAVY
RAINFALL, WITH WATER PROBLEMS IN URBAN AND POOR DRAINAGE AREAS.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW