BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The strong thunderstorms we saw Saturday may make a return visit to Boca today, according to the National Weather Service.
Here’s the official forecast:
THUNDERSTORMS: ISOLATED TO SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED
THIS MORNING AND AFTERNOON OVER THE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST. THE
MAIN THREATS WILL BE FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING, GUSTY
WINDS AND HEAVY RAINFALL.
WATERSPOUTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS OVER THE
ATLANTIC WATERS TODAY.
WIND: THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS COULD PRODUCE WIND GUSTS OF 45
TO 55 MPH.
FLOODING: SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORMS CAN LEAD TO LOCALLY HEAVY
RAINFALL, WITH WATER PROBLEMS IN URBAN AND POOR DRAINAGE AREAS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse