BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The strong thunderstorms we saw Saturday may make a return visit to Boca today, according to the National Weather Service.
Here’s the official forecast:
THUNDERSTORMS: ISOLATED TO SCATTERED THUNDERSTORMS ARE EXPECTED
THIS MORNING AND AFTERNOON OVER THE INTERIOR AND EAST COAST. THE
MAIN THREATS WILL BE FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING, GUSTY
WINDS AND HEAVY RAINFALL.
WATERSPOUTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT RISK OF WATERSPOUTS OVER THE
ATLANTIC WATERS TODAY.
WIND: THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS COULD PRODUCE WIND GUSTS OF 45
TO 55 MPH.
FLOODING: SLOW MOVING THUNDERSTORMS CAN LEAD TO LOCALLY HEAVY
RAINFALL, WITH WATER PROBLEMS IN URBAN AND POOR DRAINAGE AREAS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full