BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Serious charges are now pending against Sarah Horner, a 35 year old resident of Palmetto Circle in Boca Raton.
Horner was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Friday morning and charged with DUI, marijuana possession and leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage.
Horner was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:10am and released on her own recognizance several hours later.
A court date has not yet been recorded in the Clerk of Court’s database.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge