BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Serious charges are now pending against Sarah Horner, a 35 year old resident of Palmetto Circle in Boca Raton.
Horner was arrested by the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office early Friday morning and charged with DUI, marijuana possession and leaving the scene of an accident involving property damage.
Horner was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 12:10am and released on her own recognizance several hours later.
A court date has not yet been recorded in the Clerk of Court’s database.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today