BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Super League Gaming (SLG), the world’s first recreational video game league played in movie theaters, has launched their Summer Tour for kids ages 7-14 and they’re stopping in Boca Raton for a special event on Monday 7/13. Around 100 kids from Boca Raton will attend and bring their own computers to play Minecraft on the big movie screen, side-by-side with friends. It’s the new “Little League” for the digital era. It’s actually close to sold out and will be one of the most attended events of Super League’s Summer Tour which has already stopped in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and NYC.
Learn more about SLG and the iPic event here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District