BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Super League Gaming (SLG), the world’s first recreational video game league played in movie theaters, has launched their Summer Tour for kids ages 7-14 and they’re stopping in Boca Raton for a special event on Monday 7/13. Around 100 kids from Boca Raton will attend and bring their own computers to play Minecraft on the big movie screen, side-by-side with friends. It’s the new “Little League” for the digital era. It’s actually close to sold out and will be one of the most attended events of Super League’s Summer Tour which has already stopped in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and NYC.
Learn more about SLG and the iPic event here.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton