BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory) — Super League Gaming (SLG), the world’s first recreational video game league played in movie theaters, has launched their Summer Tour for kids ages 7-14 and they’re stopping in Boca Raton for a special event on Monday 7/13. Around 100 kids from Boca Raton will attend and bring their own computers to play Minecraft on the big movie screen, side-by-side with friends. It’s the new “Little League” for the digital era. It’s actually close to sold out and will be one of the most attended events of Super League’s Summer Tour which has already stopped in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, and NYC.
Learn more about SLG and the iPic event here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette