UPDATE: July 13, 2015: FHP says Subhan Khurram was driving the wrong way on I-95. A toxicology test is pending.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An early morning accident at I-95 and Yamato left two dead.
Frans McCatty, 50, of Lauderdale Lakes and his passenger, Ricardo Fletcher, 33, also of Lauderdale Lakes were killed when their 2000 Honda Accord apparently hit a 2014 Honda Civic head on. It happened in the northbound lanes of I-95 and — police say — it is unclear at this point how the accident happened. Investigators are also not saying which car was facing the wrong way on I-95.
Subhan Khurram was driving the 2015 Civic. He is in critical condition at an area hospital. The wreck shut I-95 for several hours. A 3 year old and a 6 year old were in a third car — neither they, nor their parents — were injured.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly