UPDATE: July 13, 2015: FHP says Subhan Khurram was driving the wrong way on I-95. A toxicology test is pending.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An early morning accident at I-95 and Yamato left two dead.
Frans McCatty, 50, of Lauderdale Lakes and his passenger, Ricardo Fletcher, 33, also of Lauderdale Lakes were killed when their 2000 Honda Accord apparently hit a 2014 Honda Civic head on. It happened in the northbound lanes of I-95 and — police say — it is unclear at this point how the accident happened. Investigators are also not saying which car was facing the wrong way on I-95.
Subhan Khurram was driving the 2015 Civic. He is in critical condition at an area hospital. The wreck shut I-95 for several hours. A 3 year old and a 6 year old were in a third car — neither they, nor their parents — were injured.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Homicide, Hit And Run Charges Filed Against Boca Raton Man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: GLADES ROAD TO COMPLETELY CLOSE AT I-95 ALL WEEKEND LONG
- Palm Beach County Lawyer Nabbed While Downloading Child Pornography
- MURDER IN WEST DELRAY BEACH, POLICE INVESTIGATING
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: More Arrests, More Often As Another Is Locked Up
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton