UPDATE: July 13, 2015: FHP says Subhan Khurram was driving the wrong way on I-95. A toxicology test is pending.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An early morning accident at I-95 and Yamato left two dead.
Frans McCatty, 50, of Lauderdale Lakes and his passenger, Ricardo Fletcher, 33, also of Lauderdale Lakes were killed when their 2000 Honda Accord apparently hit a 2014 Honda Civic head on. It happened in the northbound lanes of I-95 and — police say — it is unclear at this point how the accident happened. Investigators are also not saying which car was facing the wrong way on I-95.
Subhan Khurram was driving the 2015 Civic. He is in critical condition at an area hospital. The wreck shut I-95 for several hours. A 3 year old and a 6 year old were in a third car — neither they, nor their parents — were injured.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida