UPDATE: July 13, 2015: FHP says Subhan Khurram was driving the wrong way on I-95. A toxicology test is pending.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An early morning accident at I-95 and Yamato left two dead.
Frans McCatty, 50, of Lauderdale Lakes and his passenger, Ricardo Fletcher, 33, also of Lauderdale Lakes were killed when their 2000 Honda Accord apparently hit a 2014 Honda Civic head on. It happened in the northbound lanes of I-95 and — police say — it is unclear at this point how the accident happened. Investigators are also not saying which car was facing the wrong way on I-95.
Subhan Khurram was driving the 2015 Civic. He is in critical condition at an area hospital. The wreck shut I-95 for several hours. A 3 year old and a 6 year old were in a third car — neither they, nor their parents — were injured.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed