BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — John Rufolo remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning following his arrest for burglary, larceny, heroin possession with intent to sell and drug equipment possession.
Boca Raton police arrested Rufolo early this morning. He is being held on a total of $16,000 bond for all of the alleged offenses.
Rufolo, 30, did not provide a specific address to Boca police so home is listed as “at large.” He has had several interactions with the Palm Beach County court system, according to the Clerk’s office.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Crash Leaves One Man Dead
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System