BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Justin Blair is in big trouble.
The 25 year old is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday afternoon on charges of marijuana possession with intent to sell, drug trafficking, committing a first degree felony with a weapon, and possession of drug equipment.
He’s being held on $40,000 bond.
Blair lives in the 20900 block of Springs Terrace in Boca which is near Lyons and Glades Road.
Blair was booked into jail just after noon on Wednesday. Court records reveal he has had several interactions with the justice system in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable