BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Justin Blair is in big trouble.
The 25 year old is in the Palm Beach County Jail Thursday afternoon on charges of marijuana possession with intent to sell, drug trafficking, committing a first degree felony with a weapon, and possession of drug equipment.
He’s being held on $40,000 bond.
Blair lives in the 20900 block of Springs Terrace in Boca which is near Lyons and Glades Road.
Blair was booked into jail just after noon on Wednesday. Court records reveal he has had several interactions with the justice system in Palm Beach County.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected
- Boca Raton’s Jill Davis Charged With DUI, Nearly Three Times Legal Limit
- Boca Raton’s Timothy Werner Refuses DUI Test, Jailed
- Boca Raton’s Moise Gadoury Jailed, Didn’t Register As Sex Offender
- NUMBER GAMES? COVID-19 Deaths High In Florida As DOH Says Positivity Low