BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Hail, strong thunderstorms and lots of rain are in the forecast for Wednesday afternoon in Boca.
From the National Weather Service:
THUNDERSTORMS: THUNDERSTORMS ARE LIKELY ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA
TODAY. THE MAIN THREATS WILL BE GUSTY WIND, HAIL, AND HEAVY RAIN.
HAIL: SMALL TO MODERATE SIZE HAIL WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE
STRONGER STORMS ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA.
WIND: WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MILES PER HOUR WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH
THE STRONGER STORMS TODAY ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA.
WATERSPOUTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF WATERSPOUTS ACROSS ALL
SOUTH FLORIDA WATERS TODAY.
FLOODING: PONDING OF WATER IN POOR DRAINAGE AREA, AS WELL AS IN
URBAN AREAS IN THE ATLANTIC COASTAL AREAS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida