BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Hail, strong thunderstorms and lots of rain are in the forecast for Wednesday afternoon in Boca.
From the National Weather Service:
THUNDERSTORMS: THUNDERSTORMS ARE LIKELY ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA
TODAY. THE MAIN THREATS WILL BE GUSTY WIND, HAIL, AND HEAVY RAIN.
HAIL: SMALL TO MODERATE SIZE HAIL WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE
STRONGER STORMS ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA.
WIND: WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MILES PER HOUR WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH
THE STRONGER STORMS TODAY ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA.
WATERSPOUTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF WATERSPOUTS ACROSS ALL
SOUTH FLORIDA WATERS TODAY.
FLOODING: PONDING OF WATER IN POOR DRAINAGE AREA, AS WELL AS IN
URBAN AREAS IN THE ATLANTIC COASTAL AREAS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI