BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Hail, strong thunderstorms and lots of rain are in the forecast for Wednesday afternoon in Boca.
From the National Weather Service:
THUNDERSTORMS: THUNDERSTORMS ARE LIKELY ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA
TODAY. THE MAIN THREATS WILL BE GUSTY WIND, HAIL, AND HEAVY RAIN.
HAIL: SMALL TO MODERATE SIZE HAIL WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH THE
STRONGER STORMS ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA.
WIND: WIND GUSTS OF 40 TO 50 MILES PER HOUR WILL BE POSSIBLE WITH
THE STRONGER STORMS TODAY ACROSS SOUTH FLORIDA.
WATERSPOUTS: THERE IS A SLIGHT CHANCE OF WATERSPOUTS ACROSS ALL
SOUTH FLORIDA WATERS TODAY.
FLOODING: PONDING OF WATER IN POOR DRAINAGE AREA, AS WELL AS IN
URBAN AREAS IN THE ATLANTIC COASTAL AREAS.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Senator Marco Rubio Talks TikTok, FAU With Andrew Colton on NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- WHOSE BODY WAS IN BURNING CAR? BROWARD COPS ASKING FOR TIPS
- GO OWLS! FAU’s Student Affairs VP Joins Andrew Colton On NewsRadio 610 WIOD
- Broward Crash Backs Up Traffic Into Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Ordered Closed By Health Inspector
- SECURITY ALERT: Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport Evacuated
- HAMMER TIME: Boca Raton Woman Allegedly Hits Husband On Head With Hammer
- Body Found On Side Of Palm Beach County Road, FHP Asks For Tips
- Body Found In North Broward Burning Car