BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A massive altercation involving a knife and a crowd of fifty at Dixie Manor led to the arrest of Shakella Quinn charges of aggravated assault and obstructing an officer.
The highlight from the complete police report that you can read here, “The by-standers stated that they witnessed a black female wearing a white tank top and black pants chase a young child around the parking lot with the knife that was lying on the ground.”
None of the apparently fifty witnesses wanted to give a statement, however.
Read the complete report here, courtesy Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- LAWSUIT CLAIM: Local Dentist Pulls Wrong Teeth From Child
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Animal Abuse
- UPDATE: Thank You Grieco Ford Delray! My Explorer Was Replaced
- HURRICANE CENTER: Odette Forms, Expect Peter Later Today East Of Florida
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center