BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A massive altercation involving a knife and a crowd of fifty at Dixie Manor led to the arrest of Shakella Quinn charges of aggravated assault and obstructing an officer.
The highlight from the complete police report that you can read here, “The by-standers stated that they witnessed a black female wearing a white tank top and black pants chase a young child around the parking lot with the knife that was lying on the ground.”
None of the apparently fifty witnesses wanted to give a statement, however.
Read the complete report here, courtesy Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI
- SHOOTING IN PUBLIX: PBSO Says Multiple Dead, NOT Active Situation
- White, Jewish Lawyer With Gun, Knife, Claims PBSO Treated Him Like George Floyd