BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Grand Theft Auto isn’t a game for Matthew Winegard. It’s a charge.
The 22 year old resident of Dania remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Friday morning on a charge of grand theft auto, as well as two counts of drug equipment possession (and or) use, and marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams.
Bond is set at $4500 for the grand theft charge. Bond has not been set on the drug charges.
Winegard was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police at early this morning and booked into jail at 2am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman