BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Grand Theft Auto isn’t a game for Matthew Winegard. It’s a charge.
The 22 year old resident of Dania remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Friday morning on a charge of grand theft auto, as well as two counts of drug equipment possession (and or) use, and marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams.
Bond is set at $4500 for the grand theft charge. Bond has not been set on the drug charges.
Winegard was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police at early this morning and booked into jail at 2am.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge