BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Grand Theft Auto isn’t a game for Matthew Winegard. It’s a charge.
The 22 year old resident of Dania remains in the Palm Beach County Jail early Friday morning on a charge of grand theft auto, as well as two counts of drug equipment possession (and or) use, and marijuana possession — not more than 20 grams.
Bond is set at $4500 for the grand theft charge. Bond has not been set on the drug charges.
Winegard was taken into custody by Boca Raton Police at early this morning and booked into jail at 2am.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems South Of Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Parents Forced To Make Permanent Learning Choice
- FLORIDA: Gov. DeSantis’ COVID Eviction Ban Ending
- Boca Raton Chiropractor Jonathan Rouffe Pleads Guilty, Faces 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Boca Barber Shoots At Customers, Boca Police Trim His Freedom
- LOTS OF DEATH: Florida Again Reporting High COVID Death Numbers, Infections
- COVID: Lynn University Continues “Block” Scheduling Through Spring
- COVID: Palm Beach School Board Member Calls For More Transparency
- COVID: Palm Beach County Schools Report More Cases, But No Outbreak