DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Maxwell Oden, a resident if the 5800 block of NW 2nd Avenue, is currently a resident of the Palm Beach County Jail.
Oden is charged by Delray Beach Police with driving on a suspended license for a “third or subsequent offense.”
To put it another way: he was allegedly driving when he wasn’t supposed to be driving.
Oden was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail late Saturday night. Bond is set at $3000.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI
- SHOOTING IN PUBLIX: PBSO Says Multiple Dead, NOT Active Situation
- White, Jewish Lawyer With Gun, Knife, Claims PBSO Treated Him Like George Floyd