BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was just shy of five hours in jail for Bujar Gashi, a Boynton Beach resident charged with DUI in Boca Raton.
Gashi, 38, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:27 Thursday morning and released at 11:17 on his own recognizance. His arraignment was set for 8:30 Friday morning.
Bujar Gashi has had absolutely no previous criminal dealings with the Palm Beach County justice system — not even a ticket.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided
- Owner Of Historic Philadelphia-Area Tavern Arrested In Delray Beach
- Lynn University To Hold Virtual Graduation, But FAU In Person This Spring
- Palmetto Place Condo Sued Over Mask Mandate
- CLAIM: Lithium Overdose Caused By Boca Raton Publix
- Delray Beach Woman Sues Boca Kosher Market
- Florida’s “Vulnerable” Form For COVID-19 Shot May Be HIPAA Violation
- COVID Count Rising In Palm Beach County Schools
- Delray Beach Man, Registered Sex Offender, Arrested Again For Sex Crime