BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It was just shy of five hours in jail for Bujar Gashi, a Boynton Beach resident charged with DUI in Boca Raton.
Gashi, 38, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 5:27 Thursday morning and released at 11:17 on his own recognizance. His arraignment was set for 8:30 Friday morning.
Bujar Gashi has had absolutely no previous criminal dealings with the Palm Beach County justice system — not even a ticket.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal