BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Battery is a bad idea. Heroin possession is a bad idea. Put them together and you’re just looking for trouble.
That’s what Boca Raton Police say Justin Thornton did. He, a police report reveals, was wanted for battery on a warrant out of Leon County when he was stopped in the area of 5449 West Glades Road and found to be in possession of .4 grams of heroin.
Thornton, 27, of Delray, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains Tuesday morning in lieu of $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman