BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Battery is a bad idea. Heroin possession is a bad idea. Put them together and you’re just looking for trouble.
That’s what Boca Raton Police say Justin Thornton did. He, a police report reveals, was wanted for battery on a warrant out of Leon County when he was stopped in the area of 5449 West Glades Road and found to be in possession of .4 grams of heroin.
Thornton, 27, of Delray, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains Tuesday morning in lieu of $5,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Person Shot Near Boca Raton Town Center Mall
- POLICE: Stay Away From Mall And Military Trail In Boca
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s