BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Boca PD) — On Tuesday, August 11 at about 12:55 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a bank robbery at the Chase Bank, 3013 West Yamato Road.
Responding officers met with employees who said the suspect entered the bank, approached a teller and showed a note demanding $50’s and $20’s. The suspect told the teller he had a gun, but did not display one. The suspect left the bank with an undetermined amount of cash, in an unknown direction. No one was injured.
The suspect is described as a white male, in his mid 20’s, approximately 5’8″ tall, slim build, and unshaven; he was wearing a long sleeve red shirt with a short sleeve purple shirt over it, khaki pants and a white rag or t-shirt around his head.
If anyone has information about this crime, please call Detective Tim Kurdys at (561) 338-1377 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman