BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Fire Rescue) — At 11:09am crews responded to reports of smoke inside the theatre located at 9889 Glades Rd in Boca. First arriving crews reported nothing showing externally and entered to investigate. Firefighters located one theatre with light smoke inside it. Upon further investigation they located the source as a burned out motor in an air handler for that theatre. Firefighters are currently in the process of ventilating the theatre.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Man Tries To Kill Self On Florida Turnpike, Flips Car, Runs In Front Of Truck
- Major Crash Closes I-595 Access To Fort Lauderdale Airport, Tanker Overturns
- Man Left Gun Unattended That Two Year Old Used To Shoot Self, According To Cops
- PLANE CRASH: Victims Identified In Palm Beach County Crash As Young Woman, Older Man
- Dog In Boca Raton Movie Theater And Publix, Why Is This Allowed?
- Florida Tax Free Holiday Underway For Disaster Goods
- Toddler Shot, Killed In North Broward County
- Boca Raton Resident, Magazine Publisher Charged With Child Solicitation, Molestation
- Forecasters Still Watching System East Of Florida, Development Unlikely