BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Who needs a license? Apparently not Neil Ingrassia. The 46 year old Boynton Beach resident was charged by Boca Raton Police with driving on a suspended license — for the FIFTH time! Technically, this is actually the sixth time, but since you’re innocent until proven guilty, we’ll just count the five official previous convictions.
Inrgassia was booked into the Palm Beach County jail where he was later released on $3000 bond.
The takedown went down in the area of 2000 North Federal Highway.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems