BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Darinel Matias was cuffed and stuffed Sunday by Boca Raton Police following a traffic stop in the 1700 block of West Glades Road.
Matias, according to police, had no drivers license and was arrested for DUI after blowing a .173 and .187 during a breath test. The report notes, however, that “volume was not met.”
The legal limit is .08, making .173 and .187 substantially higher.
Matias, 24, of Deerfield was booked into jail at 4:45am and released just before 11am on his own recognizance. A court date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette
- Hyundai GV80 Subject Of Class Action Lawsuit Filed By Boca Raton Attorney
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Resident Shot Guest In Leg
- FAU STUDY: Great Way To Avoid Dying In Car Crash Is Working From Home
- SHOOTING IN BOCA RATON: Police On Scene, Gunman On Loose