BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Darinel Matias was cuffed and stuffed Sunday by Boca Raton Police following a traffic stop in the 1700 block of West Glades Road.
Matias, according to police, had no drivers license and was arrested for DUI after blowing a .173 and .187 during a breath test. The report notes, however, that “volume was not met.”
The legal limit is .08, making .173 and .187 substantially higher.
Matias, 24, of Deerfield was booked into jail at 4:45am and released just before 11am on his own recognizance. A court date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District