BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Evelyn Sue Brinkman was released from the Palm Beach County Jail early Sunday following her Saturday arrest for battery on an officer.
Boca Raton Police booked Brinkman into jail at 4:22 Saturday afternoon. She was released on $3000 bond at 3:22 Sunday morning.
Brinkman, 46, lists NW 39th Court in Boca as her home address. She was convicted of a DUI charge in 2007, according to public court records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable