BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Eliseo Sierra remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday after police say he violently attacked a man during a home invasion robbery in the 1600 block of NW 13th Street.
From the police report: “Eliseo Sierra was placed under arrest for a home invasion robbery and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon (knife) after the forced his way into Javier Mendez’s apartment, striking him several times in the face causing injury while also attempting to steal his wrist watch.”
Sierra, 37, is being held on $10,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch