BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Eliseo Sierra remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday after police say he violently attacked a man during a home invasion robbery in the 1600 block of NW 13th Street.
From the police report: “Eliseo Sierra was placed under arrest for a home invasion robbery and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon (knife) after the forced his way into Javier Mendez’s apartment, striking him several times in the face causing injury while also attempting to steal his wrist watch.”
Sierra, 37, is being held on $10,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path