BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Eliseo Sierra remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday after police say he violently attacked a man during a home invasion robbery in the 1600 block of NW 13th Street.
From the police report: “Eliseo Sierra was placed under arrest for a home invasion robbery and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon (knife) after the forced his way into Javier Mendez’s apartment, striking him several times in the face causing injury while also attempting to steal his wrist watch.”
Sierra, 37, is being held on $10,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident