BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Eliseo Sierra remains in the Palm Beach County Jail Tuesday after police say he violently attacked a man during a home invasion robbery in the 1600 block of NW 13th Street.
From the police report: “Eliseo Sierra was placed under arrest for a home invasion robbery and aggravated battery with a deadly weapon (knife) after the forced his way into Javier Mendez’s apartment, striking him several times in the face causing injury while also attempting to steal his wrist watch.”
Sierra, 37, is being held on $10,000 bond.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road