BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Who stole the cows? The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office continues to search for whoever stole 12 cows and bulls from the 7600 block of South State Road 7 in Boynton. New information: Police now say a white Chevy or Ford pickup was in the area when the animals were moooooved.
Here’s the original advisory:
Suspect(s) wanted for Stealing Cows/Bulls from a property in unincorporated Boynton Beach.
Unknown suspects cut the lock off the gate of a five acre property located in the 7600 Block of South State Road 7, unincorporated Boynton Beach sometime between August 22nd at 8 am and August 23rd, at 10 pm. Taken from the property were 12 cows/bulls (3 bulls and 9 heifer yearlings). One cow was branded with Bar Lazy s W.
If anyone has information about this theft or the whereabouts of these cows/bulls they are urged to contact Crime Stoppers at 1-800-458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Football, Lacrosse Students Quarantined At Boca Raton Community High School
- Man Charged With Intent To Sell Nearly 2 Pounds Of Pot Near Boca Raton High School
- CVS OPENS COVID-19 SHOT APPOINTMENTS
- Military Vet, In Fatigues, Threatens Attack In Boca Raton
- No Publix COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments Today
- IRONY: DeSantis Orders Flag Lowered For Limbaugh At Courthouse Where He Faced Drug Charge
- WHO IS SHE? Woman Wanted For Check Fraud At Boca Raton Banks
- PBSO Identifies I-95 Shooting Victim
- DeSantis Says CVS Now Offering Shots, But Just One In Palm Beach County