BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Domo Arigato, Mr. Gigato!
That’s what an alleged assailant is likely saying today after a “Mr. Gigato” has been unable to identify the apparently drunk man who assaulted him outside the Starbucks in Mizner Park.
From Boca Raton Police:
“Mr. Gigato reported an unknown white male wearing only dark colored shorts approached him outside the Starbucks in Mizner Park. The man appeared to be intoxicated. He slapped Mr. Gigato, pushed him and then spit at him. Mr. Gigato stated the man was drinking a bottle of beer and became agitated when Gigato told him he did not with to talk to him.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TROPICAL STORM SAM FORMS, EXPECTED TO BECOME MAJOR HURRICANE, NOW EAST OF FLORIDA
- Florida Woman Calls 911 To Complain Delray Police Said Don’t Call 911
- MAJOR HURRICANE: Forecasters Expect Fast Strengthening For Storm East Of Florida
- TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18 FORMS, PAY ATTENTION FLORIDA
- Palm Beach County School Board To Discuss New “Quarantine” Rule At Today’s Meeting
- FDLE: Boca Raton Officers Not Yet Cleared In July Shooting
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: 10,000 COVID CASES BY CHRISTMAS?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Another Tropical Depression Expected To Form Today
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her