BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO gets the credit for nabbing a woman who allegedly was a danger to children and the people around her.
Tenika Brown of Atlantic Circle in Boca is charged with battery, two counts of child neglect, one count of DUI and a count of driving on a suspended license.
Brown, 37, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on $6,000 bond. This was not her first run in with the law in Palm Beach County. In fact, she has more than ten records attached to her name in the court clerk’s computer system.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI