BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — PBSO gets the credit for nabbing a woman who allegedly was a danger to children and the people around her.
Tenika Brown of Atlantic Circle in Boca is charged with battery, two counts of child neglect, one count of DUI and a count of driving on a suspended license.
Brown, 37, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and released on $6,000 bond. This was not her first run in with the law in Palm Beach County. In fact, she has more than ten records attached to her name in the court clerk’s computer system.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch