BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Specifics will come later but public jail records early Wednesday morning reveal that Marcos Salas, 30, of NE24th Court in Boca had quite a night.
Salas is in the Palm Beach County Jail this morning, charged with “dangerous drugs — inhale, ingest harmful chemicals,” and “flee/elude police, fail to obey law enforcement officer to stop.”
Boca police booked him into jail just after midnight. He’s being held on $3,000 bond.
Salas has had many, many trips through the Palm Beach County court system, according to public records.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today