BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Know who he is? Police hope you do…the thug who robbed the Wells Fargo bank on Powerline near Palmetto Park Road back on September 1st.
Here’s a recap from PBSO — issued right after it happened.
Deputies are currently investigating a Bank Robbery that occurred at Wells Fargo Bank. Witnesses advised deputies that a white male walked into the bank, passed a note, got cash and fled on foot.
Deputies, K-9’s and PBSO helicopter are currently searching the surrounding area.
This incident happened at 4:00 pm. The bank is located in the 7000 block of Beracasa Way, Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full