BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Know who he is? Police hope you do…the thug who robbed the Wells Fargo bank on Powerline near Palmetto Park Road back on September 1st.
Here’s a recap from PBSO — issued right after it happened.
Deputies are currently investigating a Bank Robbery that occurred at Wells Fargo Bank. Witnesses advised deputies that a white male walked into the bank, passed a note, got cash and fled on foot.
Deputies, K-9’s and PBSO helicopter are currently searching the surrounding area.
This incident happened at 4:00 pm. The bank is located in the 7000 block of Beracasa Way, Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District