BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Know who he is? Police hope you do…the thug who robbed the Wells Fargo bank on Powerline near Palmetto Park Road back on September 1st.
Here’s a recap from PBSO — issued right after it happened.
Deputies are currently investigating a Bank Robbery that occurred at Wells Fargo Bank. Witnesses advised deputies that a white male walked into the bank, passed a note, got cash and fled on foot.
Deputies, K-9’s and PBSO helicopter are currently searching the surrounding area.
This incident happened at 4:00 pm. The bank is located in the 7000 block of Beracasa Way, Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER
- CODE ENFORCEMENT: We Have Every COVID-19 Inspection In Boca Raton, Read The Reports
- Palm Beach County Says Bars Can Open Sooner Than Expected