BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The annual Boca Raton tradition of waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for entrance into a gated comminity for a Jewish holiday continues tonight with the start of Rosh Hashana.
If you are celebrating the start of 5776, throwing a new year”s party, and don”t want your guests to wait 40 days and 40 casino nights, BocaNewsNow.com encourages you to call ahead. We receive photos and emails almost every year of long lines and frustrated celebrants.
We also remind you that if you are planning to drink to celebrate 5776, call a … wait for it… Shofar.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway