BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Press Release Printed Verbatim From Boca PD) — On Tuesday, September 16 at just before 2:00 p.m., officers of the Boca Raton Police Services Department’s Traffic Homicide Unit investigated a fatal crash which occurred at the intersection of NE 40th Street (NE Spanish River Boulevard) and North Federal Highway.
The driver of a 2012 GMC SUV was eastbound on NE 40th Street approaching the intersection of Federal Highway as the operator of a 2011 Suzuki — 21 year old Ryan Hogan of Boca — was westbound on NE 40th Street, also approaching Federal Highway. The driver of the GMC was online casino attempting to make a U-turn to travel west on NE 40th Street as the Suzuki was attempting to clear the intersection, when they collided.
The operator of the Suzuki was transported to Delray Medical Center where he died. The driver of the GMC was not injured.
If you have any information about this crash, please contact Traffic Homicide Investigator Robert Jesionek at (561) 620-6094.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: New Phase 3 Orders, Clarifications, Sheriff Ordered To Enforce
- Federal Judge Slaps Delray’s Seven Bridges, Litigants LaGrasso and Tannenholz
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High