The City of Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department’s Tennis Center, 3111 S. Congress Avenue, is offering the all newChaCha Tennis program. This is an energetic, inspiring and fun class (cha cha!) combining music, dance and tennis.
During the one hour class on Saturday mornings (cha cha!) from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m., you will work with Tennis Pro Nikki Roth on a full-body workout for all ages. Bring the entire family. Pay at the Pro Shop – only $15 for residents and $18 for non-residents. (Cha cha!)
For more information, please call 561-742-6575 or follow us on Facebook (boyntonbeachrecandparks) and Twitter (@boyntonbeachrec).
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed