The City of Boynton Beach Recreation and Parks Department’s Tennis Center, 3111 S. Congress Avenue, is offering the all newChaCha Tennis program. This is an energetic, inspiring and fun class (cha cha!) combining music, dance and tennis.
During the one hour class on Saturday mornings (cha cha!) from 9:45 – 10:45 a.m., you will work with Tennis Pro Nikki Roth on a full-body workout for all ages. Bring the entire family. Pay at the Pro Shop – only $15 for residents and $18 for non-residents. (Cha cha!)
For more information, please call 561-742-6575 or follow us on Facebook (boyntonbeachrecandparks) and Twitter (@boyntonbeachrec).
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems