UPDATE: The 15 year old, Skyler Hunt, has been pronounced dead. An investigation into his death is ongoing
UPDATE: 4:57p — The US Coast Guard reports that the teen has been found and is being rushed to Delray Medical Center (trauma unit) in serious condition.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The United States Coast Guard is running a search and rescue operation this afternoon for a missing 15 year old diver. The teen was last seen in the Boca Inlet.
This is a developing story…details as we receive them from the Coast Guard and Boca Raton Police Department.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette