BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Refusing to submit to a DUI test after your license is suspended can be a big deal in Florida. Crystal Voland, 36, is finding that out first hand. The resident of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca is facing DUI and “refusal to submit to DUI test after license suspended” charges this morning after her arrest by Boca Raton Police.
Voland was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Saturday and released around 7am on her own recognizance.
A court date will be set.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full