BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stacey Semmel, 50, of Grande Verde Way in West Boca is facing a DUI charge this morning following her overnight arrest.
Semmel was charged by Boca Raton Police with DUI in the early morning hours of Saturday. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:54 am and released just before 7a on her own recognizance.
Semmel has no history of criminal court action in Palm Beach County, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School District Employees Infected With COVID-19
- BOCA RATON HIGH SCHOOL: Social Distancing Disaster
- Palm Beach County Extends Facial Covering Executive Order
- Just 54,000 Students Returned To Palm Beach County Schools, 107K Stayed Online
- PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS: Parents, How Was In-Person Learning?
- Boca Raton Doctor Facing 10 Years In Federal Prison
- Sinai Residences Breaks Ground On Phase Two
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Off South Florida To Bring Rain, May Develop
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS CLEANING CRISIS: Principal Tells Teachers To “Make Solution Of Soap And Water”