BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Stacey Semmel, 50, of Grande Verde Way in West Boca is facing a DUI charge this morning following her overnight arrest.
Semmel was charged by Boca Raton Police with DUI in the early morning hours of Saturday. She was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 1:54 am and released just before 7a on her own recognizance.
Semmel has no history of criminal court action in Palm Beach County, according to the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full