UPDATE: We’ve learned unofficially that the victim is 17, thus the confusion as to whether the incident involved a child or adult. Sources tell BocaNewsNow that the young woman suffered an epileptic seizure and likely should not have been in the jacuzzi at all.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Fire Rescue) — At 11:44am crews responded to reports of a near drowning in the Oaks at Boca Raton development. First arriving crews found an adult female that had suffered a near drowning event. The patient, an adult female, was transported to a local area hospital for treatment.
Ed. Note: initial reports of a child drowning in The Oaks were incorrect. The Oaks is located at the intersection of 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks