UPDATE: We’ve learned unofficially that the victim is 17, thus the confusion as to whether the incident involved a child or adult. Sources tell BocaNewsNow that the young woman suffered an epileptic seizure and likely should not have been in the jacuzzi at all.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Fire Rescue) — At 11:44am crews responded to reports of a near drowning in the Oaks at Boca Raton development. First arriving crews found an adult female that had suffered a near drowning event. The patient, an adult female, was transported to a local area hospital for treatment.
Ed. Note: initial reports of a child drowning in The Oaks were incorrect. The Oaks is located at the intersection of 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today