UPDATE: We’ve learned unofficially that the victim is 17, thus the confusion as to whether the incident involved a child or adult. Sources tell BocaNewsNow that the young woman suffered an epileptic seizure and likely should not have been in the jacuzzi at all.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (From Fire Rescue) — At 11:44am crews responded to reports of a near drowning in the Oaks at Boca Raton development. First arriving crews found an adult female that had suffered a near drowning event. The patient, an adult female, was transported to a local area hospital for treatment.
Ed. Note: initial reports of a child drowning in The Oaks were incorrect. The Oaks is located at the intersection of 441 and Clint Moore Road in Boca Raton.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District
- HURRICANE CENTER MONDAY: Peter, Rose And Another System East Of Florida
- TROPICAL STORM ROSE FORMS, JOINS PETER, TWO MORE BEING WATCHED
- FLORIDA: COVID Continues To Kill Nearly 200 A Day In Hospitals
- Anti-Masking Parent Suing Palm Beach Schools Was Arrested For Child Abuse