BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sadly, our original reporting was correct on Sunday — a young woman died in the jacuzzi at “The Oaks” in Boca Raton. Police have identified the woman as Lindsey Madore, 17.
After conflicting information from witnesses, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and police, PBSO today provided the following official statement:
Just before noon, on Sunday, September 27, 2015, deputies were dispatched to a call of an unresponsive female found in a development hot tub. PBC Fire Rescue responded and transported the female to West Boca Medical Center where shortly after her arrival was pronounced dead by medical personnel. The female has been identified as Lindsey Madore, DOB: 10/5/97 of Boca Raton. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death. No foul play suspected.
The Oaks is a gated community at the intersection of 441 and Clint Moore Road.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen
- DESANTIS DELUSIONAL? Florida Passes 14K Deaths, Approaches 700,000 COVID Infections
- West Boca Man, Charged With Stalking, Says “Current Marriage Is A Joke”
- DEADLY DECISION? Phase Three Happening, Palm Beach County Masking Continues, Other Orders Lifting
- DESANTIS: PHASE 3 NOW STATEWIDE, LOCAL RULES LARGELY DON’T MATTER