BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Sadly, our original reporting was correct on Sunday — a young woman died in the jacuzzi at “The Oaks” in Boca Raton. Police have identified the woman as Lindsey Madore, 17.
After conflicting information from witnesses, Palm Beach County Fire Rescue, and police, PBSO today provided the following official statement:
Just before noon, on Sunday, September 27, 2015, deputies were dispatched to a call of an unresponsive female found in a development hot tub. PBC Fire Rescue responded and transported the female to West Boca Medical Center where shortly after her arrival was pronounced dead by medical personnel. The female has been identified as Lindsey Madore, DOB: 10/5/97 of Boca Raton. An autopsy will be performed to determine the cause of death. No foul play suspected.
The Oaks is a gated community at the intersection of 441 and Clint Moore Road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District