BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton detectives are investigating an apparent break-in at the Sanas Internal Medical offices at 880 NW 13th Street.
A police report reveals that someone forced the door open, stole $1,000 to $2,000 in co-payments from a desk, but scored big with 4 boxes of Sybsys Fentanyl valued at $20,000. Each box contained 30 pills — 800 micrograms.
Investigators may have a suspect in mind.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Developing In Gulf
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable