BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A fake three-man crew claiming to work for FPL confused a Boca Raton couple while burglarizing his home in the 1300 block of NW 7th Street.
From Boca Raton Police:
“The victim reported that at 14:25 hours, an unknown white male came to the front door. The male identified himself as an FPL worker and had the victim walk to the backyard to discus the work he would be doing. A second white male suspect entered the residence and brought the victim’s husband outside while a third suspect burglarized the residence. Numerous pieces of jewelry were taken.:
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Bill To Dissipate, But There’s Another System To Watch
- COPS: Boca Raton Man Hid Cocaine In Vitamin Container
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead