BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are things you can do as a 21 year old that are easily written off as youthful indiscretion.
Committing battery on a police officer is not one of them.
Tom Kalogeras, 21, of Saint Cloud is charged with battery on an officer and resisting an officer.
From a Boca Raton Police report:
“White male was arrested for battery on a law enforcement officer after he grabbed an officer’s arm trying to retrieve the keys to the vehicle. Also, he was arrested for resisting (without violence) due to failing to obey lawful commands.”
Kalogaras was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon