BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are things you can do as a 21 year old that are easily written off as youthful indiscretion.
Committing battery on a police officer is not one of them.
Tom Kalogeras, 21, of Saint Cloud is charged with battery on an officer and resisting an officer.
From a Boca Raton Police report:
“White male was arrested for battery on a law enforcement officer after he grabbed an officer’s arm trying to retrieve the keys to the vehicle. Also, he was arrested for resisting (without violence) due to failing to obey lawful commands.”
Kalogaras was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Person Dies In Boca Raton Crash, Victim Name Withheld By Police Claiming Marsy’s Law
- BOCA RUDETON: No, That’s Not A Parking Space In Front Of Publix
- Boca West Country Club Sues Homeowner Over Unpaid Dues
- Area Motorcyclist Crashes, Dies On Operating Room Table
- Women From Boca Raton, Delray Beach Victimized On St. Patrick’s Day
- MAJOR TRAFFIC INCIDENT: Turnpike Completely Shut In Area Of Hard Rock Stadium
- In Fort Lauderdale, Vegans More Important Than Handicapped, Elderly, Infirm
- UPDATE: SHOOTING VICTIM FOUND ON FLORIDA TURNPIKE IN BOCA RATON
- DOGS IN SUPERMARKETS! Boca Rudeton Is Back With Dogs In Stores