BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are things you can do as a 21 year old that are easily written off as youthful indiscretion.
Committing battery on a police officer is not one of them.
Tom Kalogeras, 21, of Saint Cloud is charged with battery on an officer and resisting an officer.
From a Boca Raton Police report:
“White male was arrested for battery on a law enforcement officer after he grabbed an officer’s arm trying to retrieve the keys to the vehicle. Also, he was arrested for resisting (without violence) due to failing to obey lawful commands.”
Kalogaras was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Popular Boca Raton Restaurant Was Shut For Roaches, Health Code Violations
- CDC: If Vaccinated, Some Family Visiting Okay, But No Travel, No Word On Restaurants
- Silky, Smooth and Slippery: Victoria’s Secret Sued By Palm Beach County Woman
- Delray Beach Woman Charged With Battering Senior Citizen
- School Board Member Dr. Robinson: It’s Time To Step Up On FSA’s
- In Hidden Trump, DeSantis COVID Report, Florida Looking Better
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now