BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There are things you can do as a 21 year old that are easily written off as youthful indiscretion.
Committing battery on a police officer is not one of them.
Tom Kalogeras, 21, of Saint Cloud is charged with battery on an officer and resisting an officer.
From a Boca Raton Police report:
“White male was arrested for battery on a law enforcement officer after he grabbed an officer’s arm trying to retrieve the keys to the vehicle. Also, he was arrested for resisting (without violence) due to failing to obey lawful commands.”
Kalogaras was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail and later released on $4500 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive