BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brett Matheys of the Boca Body Art Tattoo Parlor is charged with two counts of sexually assaulting a teen apprentice in the shop at 1807 NW Boca Raton Blvd. He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not yet been set.
Read the entire police report here. In it, you’ll read of allegations that Matheys told the young apprentice to enter a back room, take off her pants and underwear, and sit in a chair with her legs spread so he could show her “on her vaginal area the different areas that could be pierced.”
The police report continues with the allegation that Matheys, “rubbed her vagina with his hand for approximately 30 to 45 seconds.”
The five page police report is far more graphic. Mathews was arrested mid-day Thursday by Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism
- One Dead In Delray Beach Shooting
- CLAIM: The Bridge Sober Home Let Client Use Drugs, Die
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Continues To Form, Next Name Is Claudette