BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brett Matheys of the Boca Body Art Tattoo Parlor is charged with two counts of sexually assaulting a teen apprentice in the shop at 1807 NW Boca Raton Blvd. He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not yet been set.
Read the entire police report here. In it, you’ll read of allegations that Matheys told the young apprentice to enter a back room, take off her pants and underwear, and sit in a chair with her legs spread so he could show her “on her vaginal area the different areas that could be pierced.”
The police report continues with the allegation that Matheys, “rubbed her vagina with his hand for approximately 30 to 45 seconds.”
The five page police report is far more graphic. Mathews was arrested mid-day Thursday by Boca Raton Police.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District