BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Brett Matheys of the Boca Body Art Tattoo Parlor is charged with two counts of sexually assaulting a teen apprentice in the shop at 1807 NW Boca Raton Blvd. He is now being held in the Palm Beach County Jail. Bond has not yet been set.
Read the entire police report here. In it, you’ll read of allegations that Matheys told the young apprentice to enter a back room, take off her pants and underwear, and sit in a chair with her legs spread so he could show her “on her vaginal area the different areas that could be pierced.”
The police report continues with the allegation that Matheys, “rubbed her vagina with his hand for approximately 30 to 45 seconds.”
The five page police report is far more graphic. Mathews was arrested mid-day Thursday by Boca Raton Police.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”
- FLORIDA COVID: 5,489 New Infections Reported, Highest One Day Total In Weeks
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Absent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday