MIAMI, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FDLE) — Agents with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are asking for the public’s help identifying a possible witness to an officer involved shooting from Sept. 28 in Miami.
Agents believe the person driving a white tow truck in the area of NW 119th St. and the southbound entrance ramp to I-95 on Sept. 28, 2015 around 5:00 a.m. may have witnessed the shooting.
If you have information about the person driving this truck, please contact the FDLE Miami Regional Operations Center at (305) 470-5500.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida