MIAMI, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: FDLE) — Agents with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are asking for the public’s help identifying a possible witness to an officer involved shooting from Sept. 28 in Miami.
Agents believe the person driving a white tow truck in the area of NW 119th St. and the southbound entrance ramp to I-95 on Sept. 28, 2015 around 5:00 a.m. may have witnessed the shooting.
If you have information about the person driving this truck, please contact the FDLE Miami Regional Operations Center at (305) 470-5500.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- AGAIN: Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking Garages Completely Full
- Boca Raton Woman Sues BMW, Says $80K Car Unfixable
- PUBLIX MURDERS: 911 CALLS RELEASED, LISTEN HERE
- Jewish Family Services Crafts New Road Map Following COVID Crisis
- This Is The Publix Murderer Who Killed Himself
- Delray Beach’s Alan Firestone Guilty Of Child Pornography Possession
- POLICE: Delray Man Gave Teen Girl Merlot, Beer While Driving Recklessly
- If You See Joseph Schoenberger, Call Boynton Beach Police
- Delray Police Take A Peek, Charge Him With DUI