BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — When lawmakers talk about reducing the seriousness of marijuana possession, they often speak in the context of a small amount. Like a little bit. Like a teeny weeny bit of pot.
For Maryana Suzano, however, the “little bit” seems to be very much lost. Boca Raton Police charged Suzano with possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana when she was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5am today. She was still behind bars as of 12:30p Wednesday.
Suzano, 27, calls the 22000 block of SW 62nd Avenue home. For now, however, she’s hanging out in jail.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton