BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — When lawmakers talk about reducing the seriousness of marijuana possession, they often speak in the context of a small amount. Like a little bit. Like a teeny weeny bit of pot.
For Maryana Suzano, however, the “little bit” seems to be very much lost. Boca Raton Police charged Suzano with possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana when she was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5am today. She was still behind bars as of 12:30p Wednesday.
Suzano, 27, calls the 22000 block of SW 62nd Avenue home. For now, however, she’s hanging out in jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI
- BUSY: Hurricane Center Watching Two Systems
- Major Delays At Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- Sugar Sand Park Playground In Boca Raton To Close
- If Boca Raton’s Ricardo Ogorman Is Your Pot Dealer, Note He’s In Jail