BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — When lawmakers talk about reducing the seriousness of marijuana possession, they often speak in the context of a small amount. Like a little bit. Like a teeny weeny bit of pot.
For Maryana Suzano, however, the “little bit” seems to be very much lost. Boca Raton Police charged Suzano with possessing more than 20 grams of marijuana when she was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5am today. She was still behind bars as of 12:30p Wednesday.
Suzano, 27, calls the 22000 block of SW 62nd Avenue home. For now, however, she’s hanging out in jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman
- SAM TO BECOME HURRICANE ON SATURDAY, FLORIDA PATH FOR NOW