BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Mesquita, a resident of the 21000 block of Fall River Drive in Boca Falls, is now out of jail following his late night arrest for DUI.
Mesquita, 23, was arrested by Boca Raton Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 10pm Saturday. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
The official charge: DUI-Unlawful Blood Alcohol-DUI Alcohol or Drugs.
No immediate word as to arrest location or alleged blood alcohol content.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Allegedly Claims Ex Is Child Abuser, Posts To Socials, Jailed
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Declares State Of Emergency For Building Collapse
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing