BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Mesquita, a resident of the 21000 block of Fall River Drive in Boca Falls, is now out of jail following his late night arrest for DUI.
Mesquita, 23, was arrested by Boca Raton Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 10pm Saturday. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
The official charge: DUI-Unlawful Blood Alcohol-DUI Alcohol or Drugs.
No immediate word as to arrest location or alleged blood alcohol content.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman