BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Kevin Mesquita, a resident of the 21000 block of Fall River Drive in Boca Falls, is now out of jail following his late night arrest for DUI.
Mesquita, 23, was arrested by Boca Raton Police and booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 10pm Saturday. He was released on his own recognizance several hours later.
The official charge: DUI-Unlawful Blood Alcohol-DUI Alcohol or Drugs.
No immediate word as to arrest location or alleged blood alcohol content.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Mizner Country Club Sued For Discrimination, Ex-Bartender Claims Sexual Assault
- HURRICANE: First Forecast Set For Early April
- Federal Charges Filed Against Parkland Pediatrician Mizrachy
- POLICE: Woman Abandons Three Children Across Palm Beach County
- BREAKING: Florida Teachers Now Eligible For COVID-19 Vaccine
- Hyundai Sued: Palm Beach County Man Says Genesis Is A Dud
- COVID Shot Now Available To Vulnerable Floridians Under 65
- Boca’s Courtney Isgette Arrested On DUI Charge
- Another Boynton Resident Killed In Crash