BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton Police have released the suspect photo — and more information — from Monday’s robbery at the Sun Trust bank on Jog Road near Clint Moore.
On Monday, October 19 at about 4:00 p.m., Boca Raton Police officers responded to a robbery at the Sun Trust Bank, 6653 Jog Road, Boca Raton.
Bank employees told officers the suspect caught their attention as he walked past the bank, then turned around and entered the bank. The suspect slipped a note to the teller demanding large bills of US currency. The teller complied and also returned the note. The suspect left the bank and ran east through an open field. No weapon was seen or implied and no one was injured.
The suspect is described as a white male, in his 30’s, approximately 6′ tall and 225 pounds with a muscular build and a scar on the left side of his neck. He was wearing a dark colored baseball cap with the word “Bauer” on it, a long sleeve grey t-shirt with the word “Hurley” on it, jeans and dark shoes.
If anyone has information about this crime, they are asked to call Detective Scott Hanley at (561) 338-1344 or Palm Beach County Crime Stoppers at (800) 458-TIPS.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Bill To Dissipate, But There’s Another System To Watch
- COPS: Boca Raton Man Hid Cocaine In Vitamin Container
- POLICE: Female Juvenile Chased, Attacked Near Jog Road
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead