BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Palm Beach Police say Michael Pharo, a resident of Boca Estrada Blvd., was looking for love in all the wrong places.
The 58 year old is charged with “procure for prostitute – solicit another for lewdness.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 9:20p Wednesday night and released two and half hours later on a $250 cash bond.
No word if the alleged hooker was jailed, or if Pharo said “let my prostitute go” as he left the jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Crash Leaves One Man Dead
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System