BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Palm Beach Police say Michael Pharo, a resident of Boca Estrada Blvd., was looking for love in all the wrong places.
The 58 year old is charged with “procure for prostitute – solicit another for lewdness.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 9:20p Wednesday night and released two and half hours later on a $250 cash bond.
No word if the alleged hooker was jailed, or if Pharo said “let my prostitute go” as he left the jail.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed