BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Palm Beach Police say Michael Pharo, a resident of Boca Estrada Blvd., was looking for love in all the wrong places.
The 58 year old is charged with “procure for prostitute – solicit another for lewdness.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 9:20p Wednesday night and released two and half hours later on a $250 cash bond.
No word if the alleged hooker was jailed, or if Pharo said “let my prostitute go” as he left the jail.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.