BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — West Palm Beach Police say Michael Pharo, a resident of Boca Estrada Blvd., was looking for love in all the wrong places.
The 58 year old is charged with “procure for prostitute – solicit another for lewdness.” He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 9:20p Wednesday night and released two and half hours later on a $250 cash bond.
No word if the alleged hooker was jailed, or if Pharo said “let my prostitute go” as he left the jail.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Residents Among Many Charged With COVID, Healthcare Fraud
- Still At It: Parents Sue Palm Beach County Schools Over Masks
- POLICE: Boca Raton Woman Hits Car, Drives Away With Two Flat Tires
- Flying United Airlines Today? Massive Systems Issue Affecting Flights, More
- Two Tropical Depressions Likely To Form Over Weekend Says Hurricane Center
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday