BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Alejandro Blanch of Colony Drive in Boca is out of jail but facing several serious charges that led to his arrest by Boca Raton Police over the weekend.
Blanch is charged ith flee/elduing police, hit and run invoing an injury, driving on a suspended license, resisting an officer and, drum roll please, DUI.
Blanch was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail early Saturday morning and was released late Sunday afternoon on $6,000 bond.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Man Killed In ATV Crash
- FLORIDA: NOW MORE THAN ONE MILLION CASES OF COVID-19
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two More Systems Forming
- Boca Raton’s Jamie Savard Jailed On Drug Charge
- NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: Cold Front Boca Raton, Delray Beach In Days
- Four Hospitalized, Three Critically In Boynton Crash
- FLORIDA HEALTH DEPT: NO COVID NUMBERS ON THANKSGIVING
- FLORIDA: Another 97 Empty Seats At Dinner Table As COVID Deaths Soar In State
- MASK FINE: Palmetto Place Condo Owner Fined $5100, She Says It’s Illegal