BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — There is likely a special place in hell for drivers convicted of driving under the influence during peak Halloween trick or treating time.
Annlyn Riggs of Tudor Drive in Boca is now charged with DUI, DUI damage property, and hit and run — leaving the scene of an accident. She was arrested by FHP as ghosts and goblins started their candy seeking journeys Saturday night and was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 11pm.
Riggs was released on her own recognizance several hours later.
No immediate word where FHP nabbed Riggs, or her alleged blood alcohol content.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID: Ventilator Use Rises As Hospitalizations Fall
- SEEMAN HOLTZ: As Fraud Investigation Continues, Court Assigns Monitor
- Boca Raton Man Charged With DUI, Resisting, Fleeing, More
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Forming East Of Florida Thursday
- WEST BOCA HIGH TEACHER REINSTATED AFTER IMAGE CONTROVERSY
- UPDATE: Seven Bridges Homeowner Turned Off WiFi To Prevent 911 Call After Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths Back Into 200s For Tuesday
- COVID: 5,000 CASES IN PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida