BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This much is true. Zachary Crayon of Boca is designing a colorful criminal file for himself in the Palm Beach County justice system. Crayon is boxed in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with Burglary, Grand Theft and Property Damage/Criminal Mischief.
The 28 year old resident of the 11000 block of Timbers Way in West Boca was arrested by PBSO early Monday morning and is being held on $16,000 bond.
Online records indicate Crayon did not resist arrest at all. To put it another way, this Crayon did not run.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SOUTHWEST AIRLINES: Major Delays and Cancellations Systemwide
- FEDERAL LAWSUIT: Woodfield Country Club Sued For Discrimination
- Tropical Storm Bill Forms, Two Other Systems Watched
- Boca Raton Man Accused Of Snatching Necklace From Wyndham Guest’s Neck
- Eric Holtz Commits Suicide As His Boca Raton Firm Faces Fraud Suits
- TERROR ON THE HIGHWAY: Shooting On I-95 In Boynton Beach, One Dead
- IT’S ALIVE! Tropical Depression Two Forms In Atlantic
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Storm Could Form Today
- Delray Beach Man Charged With Enhanced DUI