BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — This much is true. Zachary Crayon of Boca is designing a colorful criminal file for himself in the Palm Beach County justice system. Crayon is boxed in the Palm Beach County Jail, charged with Burglary, Grand Theft and Property Damage/Criminal Mischief.
The 28 year old resident of the 11000 block of Timbers Way in West Boca was arrested by PBSO early Monday morning and is being held on $16,000 bond.
Online records indicate Crayon did not resist arrest at all. To put it another way, this Crayon did not run.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch